Studentsappearing in the following Papers in December 2016 Examinations ExecutiveProgramme
(i) (ii) (ii)Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module-3, Paper-7)
May note as follows:
1. For Direct taxes, Finance Act, 2015 is applicable.
2. Applicable Assessment Year is 2016-17 (Previous Year 2015-16).
3. Since, Wealth Tax Act, 1957 has been abolished w.e.f. 1stApril, 2016. The questions from the same will not be asked in examination fromDecember, 2015 session onwards.
4. For Indirect Taxes, all changes made by the Finance Act,2016 are also applicable.
5. Students are also required to update themselves on all therelevant Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT,CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months prior to the date of theDecember, 2016 Examination.