Characteristics of Corporate Planning:
It is a long-term planning exercise in the organisation covering all activities such as -
- marketing, production, human resource, commercial, financing, projects planning and technological developments. It takes into consideration, national and international level competitiveness in cost and
- quality so as to emerge as a global player. It takes into account the latest developments in business and economic scenario.
- It is prepared for a long period say five years and above.
- It is prepared for the organisation as a whole based on the corporate vision and corporate
- mission together with growth strategy.