Who may file Petition for the Winding up

Posted on 13-05-2016        By ADMIN

Who may file Petition for the Winding up? 

An application for the winding up of a company has to be made by way of petition to the Court. A petition may be presented under Section 272 by any of the following persons: 

 (a) the company; or 

 (b) any creditor or creditors, including any contingent or prospective creditor or creditors; 

 (c) any contributory or contributories

 (d) all or any of the parties specified above in clauses (a), (b), (c) together 

 (e) the Registrar; 

 (f) any person authorized by the Central Government in that behalf; 

 (g) by the Central Government or State Government in case falling under clause (c) of Section 271(1) i.e. Company acing against the interest of the sovereignty and integrity of India. 

Comment :