Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
1. Every LLP shall have at least _____ designated partners who are individualsand at least _____ of them shall be a resident in India.
2. LLP Act received the assent of the President on the ________________ and waspublished in the Official Gazette of India on __________________.
An Introduction to e-governance
1. An ________ is a re-engineered conventional form, which represents adocument in electronic format.
2. There is a provision of __________ method for paying filing fees, which ispurely a _______ method.
3. A user can check the status of transactions by entering the______________________.
4. The e-forms are being constantly revised. The updated e-forms are availableat the website of __________________________.
5. DIN, CIN and DSC are important features under___________________________________.
see the whole details file click on below link
Comapnies act 2013 notes