procedure and requirements for company secretary icsi Exemption from Management Training
The institute of company secretaries of India has started a way of exemption from compulsory management training for company secretary cs student after passing cs executive and those want to do after passing cs professional exam.
Here company secretary icsi release new notification about exemption from management training now company secretary student after cs executive and cs professional can avail this facility.
But for getting company secretary icsi exemption from management training need to follow procedures and needed to fulfil all requirement by the cs student so he can get exemption from management training.
Now you can read below whole information regarding to procedure and requirements which released by institute of company secretaries of India- icsi for get exemption from management training.
• Regulations 48, 50, 51, 52 & 53 of Chapter VII of the Company SecretariesRegulations, 1982 contain the provisions pertaining to exemption fromTraining requirements.
• Students are requested to submit their application for Exemption fromtraining requirements in the prescribed form ST-10 along with the scannedcopy of supporting documents at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org as detailed below:-
i. Application Form duly filled in and signed seeking Exemption from undergoingTraining. (ST-10)
ii. Experience Certificate(s) indicating exact designation, duration of service, salarydrawn, job contents in brief including the work experience, if any, in the areasduly signed by the Chief Executive of the past/ present employer organization:-
• Finance & Accounts Department (including Costing, ManagementAccounting, Internal Audit and Taxation),
• Administration Department (including Personnel GeneralAdministration, Industiral, Public Relations, Marketing and MaterialsManagement) and
• Secretarial including Shares & Legal (co-ordination with Registrar ofCompanies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Stock Exchanges, FinancialInstitutions if any),
iii. the certified extract of the Annual Report(s) indicating the paid up sharecapital/ Reserves or fixed assests of the past/ present employer organisations;iv. Organization Chart indicating the position in the organizational hierarchy dulycertified by the authorized signatory (with name and designation) of employerorganization;
v. Salary slip for the First and last pay drawn from past/present employersorganization(s);
vi. Letter of Appointment/Promotion from past/present employers organization(s);
vii. Copy of Final/Professional Programme passed mark sheet(s)/certificates;
viii. In addition to the above stated documents, the following documents are requiredto be submitted along with an application for claiming exemption from 15 daysspecializied training:-
i). Training completion certificate for 15 months training confirming theduration and numbers of leaves availed during training period and
ii). the details of job profile if any pertaining to co-ordination with Registrarof Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Stock Exchanges, FinancialInstitutions application for exemption from undergoing training for 15days.Physical copies of the aforesaid documents claiming exemption from Training shall notbe entertained by the Institute with effect from 1st December, 2013 from the studentshaving email IDs.
However, students residing in far flung areas where computer facility is not availablemay submit the same in physical form duly signed along with the requisite documentsthrough post/ courier addressed to the Training Section of the Institute at ICSI House,22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003